Home Ed Voices Podcast – (Season 2) Episode 21 – Jimena (@PlayLiveAndLearn)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information.
The Home Ed Voices Podcast is a UK-based Home Education Podcast that profiles the lives of home ed families. You can find out more about the podcast here.
This is episode 21 and this week I’m talking to Jimena from @PlayLiveAndLearn. We talk about the tiny rebellion of not applying for a school place, home education alongside being a professional actor, and learning in front of your children.
- Janet Lansbury – Elevating Child Care and No Bad Kids
- Headspace app https://wordery.com/search?term=maria+montessori
- Starting Home Education 2019 facebook group
- Magda Gerber – Your Self-Confident Baby: How to Encourage Your Child’s Natural Abilities – from the Very Start
- Maria Montessori
- Oi Frog Series – Kes Gray
- I really want to win – Simon Philip
- In My Heart (A book of Feelings) – Jo Witek
- Plunge into the Pirate Pool – Caryl Hart
- A Treasury of Songs – Julia Donaldson
- Dia de los Muertos – Hannah Eliot
- Instagram posts from @PlayLiveAndLearn that we talked about – post office creative play, pallet stage in the garden, duplo that was about to go to the charity shop
If you have any questions or can think of someone you would like me to interview on the podcast (maybe you? Yeah, really you!), please get in touch via the comments below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and know someone who might benefit from listening to a Home Education Podcast, please let them know about the Home Ed Voices Podcast. Thank you!