Home Ed Voices Podcast – (Season 2) Episode 23 Helen (@Belzibow)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information.
The Home Ed Voices Podcast is a UK-based Home Education Podcast that profiles the lives of home ed families. You can find out more about the podcast here.
This is episode 23 and this week I’m talking to Helen from @Belzibow. We talk about Helen’s lapbooks and picture book units at Branch Out World, Helen tells us how her family tackles GCSEs, and about keeping teens engaged in home ed groups. And now on with the episode…
- Find Helen’s website Branch Out World for picture book explorer units, chapter book explorer units and lapbooks.
- John Holt books
- Charlotte Mason books
- Deschooling Society by Ivan Illich
- Sue Patrick Workbox system
- Five in a Row
- Five Children and It and The Railway Children by E. Nesbit
- Heidi by Johanna Spyri
- My Brother is a Superhero by David Solomons
- Fattypuffs and Thinifers by Andre Maurois
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- John Wyndham books
- So you really want to learn… books
- Galore Park
If you have any questions or can think of someone you would like me to interview on the podcast (maybe you? Yeah, really you!), please get in touch via the comments below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and know someone who might benefit from listening to a Home Education Podcast, please let them know about the Home Ed Voices Podcast. Thank you!