Home Ed Voices Podcast – Season 1 Episode 5 – Jean (@themessymum) (part 2)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information.
The Home Ed Voices Podcast is a UK-based Home Education Podcast that profiles the lives of home ed families. You can find out more about the podcast here.
This week I’m back for part 2 of my talk with Jean, TheMessyMum on Instagram. We talk about how to find great free resources for any subject. We talk about how to get the most out of social media as home ed parents, and Jean leaves you with a ton of great summer reading to inspire the coming academic year.
- instagram – #HomeEducation #homeschool
- BBC Bite Size
- Mr. Printables
- Khan Academy
- WHSmiths for workbooks
- Project Based Homeschooling by Lori Pickert (Lori has a great blog which you can find here, and if you can get on the Master Class then I highly reccomend it)
- Dumbing us Down by John Taylor Gatto
- The Teenage Liberation Handbook by Grace Llewellyn
- Their Name is Today: Reclaiming Childhood in a Hostile World by Johann Christoph Arnold
You can find Jean as TheMessyMum on Instagram.
If you have any questions or can think of someone you would like me to interview on the podcast, please get in touch via the comments below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and know someone who might benefit from listening to a Home Education Podcast, please let them know about the Home Ed Voices Podcast. Thank you!