Home Ed Voices Podcast – Season 1 Episode 6 – Philippa (@ExitSuperMum)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information.
This week I’m talking to Philippa, @ExitSupermum on Instagram.
Since Philippa is a second generation home educator we talk about how home education has changed over the last 25 years. We also talk about how home education gives children the space to be wholly themselves and protects them from peer pressure and being labeled. And book recs turns into a bit of an Astrid Lindgren love fest when Philippa’s readaloud turns out to be one of my favourite books ever.
- BBC “Streaming at five set me up to fail, says deputy head“
- Readaloud Revival Podcast
- The Readaloud Family by Sarah MacKenzie
- Schole Sisters Podcast
- Brains On
- Brendon Chase by BB
- Emil and the Great Escape by Astrid Lindgren
- Emil and the Sneaky Rat by Astrid Lindgren
- Emil and his Clever Pig by Astrid Lindgren (I love this trilogy so much! I would urge you give them a go.
- Ronia the Robber’s Daughter by Astrid Lindgren (which is also an animated mini series on Amazon Prime – though I haven’t seen it yet.)
- I Want my Potty by Tony Ross
- Loveth’s Home Ed Voices Episode
You can find Philippa as ExitSuperMum on Instagram.
If you have any questions or can think of someone you would like me to interview on the podcast, please get in touch via the comments below.