Home Ed Voices Podcast – (Season 2) Episode 16 – Lexi (@CaribbeanHomeEducator)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information.
The Home Ed Voices Podcast is a UK-based Home Education Podcast that profiles the lives of home ed families. You can find out more about the podcast here.
This is episode 16 and this week I’m talking to Lexy from @caribbean_home_educator on Instragram. We talk about home educating older children alongside infant twins, how to event plan when home ed freedom can also mean flakiness, the importance of downtime and rest, and support for home ed parents of black and mixed race children.
- Home Learning Year by Year by Rebecca Rupp
- Project Based Homeschooling: Mentoring Self Directed Learners by Lori Pickert
- Murray the Milkman series by Stephen Molokwu
- Round Table Books in Brixton, London
- People of Colour (POC) Home Educators UK facebook group
If you have any questions or can think of someone you would like me to interview on the podcast (maybe you? Yeah, really you!), please get in touch via the comments below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and know someone who might benefit from listening to a Home Education Podcast, please let them know about the Home Ed Voices Podcast. Thank you!