Home Ed Voices Podcast – (Season 2) Episode 17 – Katie (@Learnwhatyoulive)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information.
The Home Ed Voices Podcast is a UK-based Home Education Podcast that profiles the lives of home ed families. You can find out more about the podcast here.
This is episode 17 and this week I’m talking to Katie from @learnWhatYouLive on Instragram. We talk about GCSE and how home edders tackle exams. We talk about moving from our careers outside the home to home education and the vulnerability of not knowing what you might do after, and we have audio book recs galore!
- Dreaming Spires Courses
- Unconditional Parenting by Alfie Kohn
- Dumbing us Down by John Taylor Gatto
- Free to Learn by Peter Gray
- Charlotte Mason‘s books
- Maria Montesorri‘s books
- Hero’s Guide to Saving Your Kingdom series by Christopher Healy
- My Brother is a Superhero series by David Solomons
- Keeper of the Lost Cities series by Shannon Messenger
If you have any questions or can think of someone you would like me to interview on the podcast (maybe you? Yeah, really you!), please get in touch via the comments below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and know someone who might benefit from listening to a Home Education Podcast, please let them know about the Home Ed Voices Podcast. Thank you!