Home Ed Voices Podcast – Season 2 Episode 11 – Ronni (MulticulturalMotherhood)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information.
The Home Ed Voices Podcast is a UK-based Home Education Podcast that profiles the lives of home ed families. You can find out more about the podcast here.
This week I’m talking to Ronni from MulticulturalMotherhood. We talk about finding a regular community in a city with a large number of home edding families a lots of activities to go to. We also talk about teaching other languages as part of your home ed routine, and, as a trained speech and language therapist, Ronni tells us about how parents can support their children’s early language development.
- You Can do It – 25 Homeschool Families Share Their Stories by Lorilee Lippincott (which we both called ‘I can do it’ on the podcast. Oops!)
- National Trust: I Am the Seed That Grew the Tree: A Nature Poem for Every Day of the Year by Fiona Waters
- Lynn Sedden’s Exploring Nature With Children curriculum
- FREE The Story of the Treasure Seekers by E. Nesbit (kindle)
- Enid Blyton
- Ronni’s Instagram highlights of Home Ed Books
- Ronni’s Clear Speech Course
- Ronni’s Raising Talkers Course info
If you have any questions or can think of someone you would like me to interview on the podcast (maybe you?), please get in touch via the comments below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and know someone who might benefit from listening to a Home Education Podcast, please let them know about the Home Ed Voices Podcast. Thank you!