Home Ed Voices Podcast – (Season 2) Episode 19 – Sherilyn (@HomeEdHereAndNow)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information.
The Home Ed Voices Podcast is a UK-based Home Education Podcast that profiles the lives of home ed families. You can find out more about the podcast here.
This is episode 19 and this week I’m talking to Sherilyn from @HomeEdHereAndNow. We talk about shifting into a mindset where you don’t feel the need to prove yourself all the time. Sherilyn talks about running a business alongside home education, and we talk hands on maths and building community.
- Free to Learn by Peter Gray
- Fare of the Free Child Podcast and on instagram
- The Bucket System from SageParenting
- Small Island by Andrea Levy
- How Children Learn by John Holt
- Project Based Homeschooling by Lori Pickert (I know we go on about this book a lot but it really is that good.)
- Khan Academy
- Story of the World series by Susan Wise Bauer
- Piecing me Together by Renee Watson
- PuregoodnessLondon.com and on instagram
- @Abule_HomeEdCoop (10.30-4pm Mondays in Fulham)
- @cherylphoenix999 and the Black Child Agenda Conference London, 28th Sept 2019
- Sherilyn’s instagram post about not needing to justify their home ed
Find Sherilyn on Instagram @HomeEdHereAndNow
If you have any questions or can think of someone you would like me to interview on the podcast (maybe you? Yeah, really you!), please get in touch via the comments below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and know someone who might benefit from listening to a Home Education Podcast, please let them know about the Home Ed Voices Podcast. Thank you!