Home Ed Voices Podcast – Season 3 Episode 27 pt2 – Day in the Life – Kate (HomeEdVoices.co.uk)
This blog post does not contain affliate links because we think you should borrow books from your library if you can, or get them second hand or from where ever you personally want to buy books. Not just amazon because it might make us some money. You can read more about our affiliate policy here.
The Home Ed Voices Podcast is a UK-based Home Education Podcast that profiles the lives of home ed families. You can find out more about the podcast here.
This is part 2 of the deep dive we are doing on a Day in the Life of Kate (from episode 7 and 25.) You can find part 1 here.
You can read all of Kate’s contributions to the blog here.
- Books for Keeps
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant by Nizrana Farook
- Planners and Pantsers
- Neil Gaiman talking about second drafts
- Prodigy Maths
- Maths Seeds
- Outschool – Druidawn
- The Magical Land of Yeld
- Beast Academy
- Kate Snow – Homeschool Maths Help
- Usborne History of Britain
- Mel Chemistry
- Kate’s Review of Mel Chemistry
- Building Foundations of Scientific Understanding
- Artistic Pursuits for Art
- Little People Big Dreams books
- Demi biographies
- Beowulf’s Grammar
- Kate’s post about Screentime
- The Story of Science
- Memorize app
- Kate’s review of Memorize
If you have any questions or can think of someone you would like me to interview on the podcast, please get in touch via the comments below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and know someone who might benefit from listening to a Home Education Podcast, please let them know about the Home Ed Voices Podcast. Thank you!