Home Ed Voices Podcast – Season 1 Episode 8 – Not Back to School Mini ep
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information.
The Home Ed Voices Podcast is a UK-based Home Education Podcast that profiles the lives of home ed families. You can find out more about the podcast here.
This week is a special mini episode all about going Not Back to School. I talk about making the most of the transitions of the seasons, and rec my favourite autumn books. I also talk about how to gently restart your home education rhythm at the start of a new academic year.
- What to Look for in Autumn by Ladybird books
- Wild Life in Woods and Fields by Arabella Buckley
- Autumn story by Jill Barkham
- the high hills – jill barkham
- Secrets of the Seasons: Orbiting the Sun in Our Backyard by Kathleen Weidner Zoehfeld
- the day veronica was nosy by Elizabeth Laird and Colin Reeder
- autumn by gerda muler
- goodbye summer, hello autumn by Kenard Pak
- the best gift of all by jonathan emmett
- mole’s harvest moon by judy abbott
- a house in the woods by inga moore sweep by Louise Greig
If you have any questions or can think of someone you would like me to interview on the podcast, please get in touch via the comments below.
If you enjoyed the podcast and know someone who might benefit from listening to a Home Education Podcast, please let them know about the Home Ed Voices Podcast. Thank you!